Thursday, November 18, 2010

This week's spectacular finds...

So, we headed to Tanger Outlet (aka the 'Beach') again this week. Some may say that I go there a little too often, but as a stay-at-home Mom I consider it my JOB to try and economize as well as possible.  My philosophy is to buy when it's on sale rather than at full price when they absolutely need it.
Thanks to Sara (who pointed out the obscure $1.99 rack at Children's Place) I was able to get Ainsley's winter coat this year for only $1.25!!!

Also, with a Tanger promotion they were running I scored two extremely nice Columbia shirts for my man at a  mere $7.70 a piece.  Without the coupon they would have been $19.95 each on sale (reg. price being $39.90 ea.).

At Children's Place I paid no more than $3.14 per item and as low as $.62.

With the latest this week from Bloomberg News http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-16/gap-wal-mart-clothing-suppliers-raise-prices-on-terrifying-cotton-costs.html about clothing prices rising by 30% in the spring, I don't feel so irrational about stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment